Make extra sauce to serve on the side or for ribs and chops. Serve with potato salad and any other family picnic favorites.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Lazy Mans Barbecue Pork Sandwiches.
1. Info for Lazy Mans Barbecue Pork Sandwiches
- Cook Time: 8 hr 10 min
- Total Time: 8 hr 10 min
- Servings: 10
2. Ingredients for Lazy Mans Barbecue Pork Sandwiches
- 4-5 pounds boneless blade pork roast
- 1 14 1/2-oz can beef broth
- 1/3 cup hot pepper sauce
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 10-12 sandwich buns
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- sandwich buns
- Place pork roast in bottom of large slow cooker. Combine broth, 1/3 cup hot pepper sauce and 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce, and pour over pork. Cover and cook on high setting for 5 hours (or 8 -10 hours on low setting) until pork is very tender. Meanwhile, for sauce, combine all ingredients (1/2 cup ketchup, 1/2 cup molasses, 1/4 cup Worcestershire, 1/4 cup prepared mustard, 2 Tbs hot pepper sauce) in large saucepan; set aside.
- Place pork on cutting board; reserve 1/2 cup cooking liquid. Coarsely chop pork; combine with reserved cooking liquid and sauce in saucepan; heat over medium heat until warm. Spoon pork onto sandwich buns to serve.