Fresh blackberries, Yoplait Greek yogurt and Oatmeal cookie mix come together in these crumble bars that are baked to perfection – a tasty dessert.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Yogurt and Blackberry Crumble Bars.
1. Info for Yogurt and Blackberry Crumble Bars
- Cook Time: 3 hr 45 min
- Total Time: 3 hr 45 min
- Servings: 16
2. Ingredients for Yogurt and Blackberry Crumble Bars
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ oatmeal cookie mix
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 5 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 container (5.3 oz) Yoplait® Greek 100 blackberry pie yogurt
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom and sides of 8- or 9-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, place cookie mix. With pastry blender or fork, cut in butter until mixture is crumbly and coarse. Reserve 1 1/2 cups crumb mixture; press remaining crumbs in bottom of pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- In small bowl, stir together sugar and cornstarch. Gently stir in yogurt. Spoon yogurt mixture evenly over crust. Sprinkle blackberries evenly over yogurt. Top with reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake 43 to 47 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 30 minutes. Refrigerate about 2 hours or until thoroughly chilled. For bars, cut into 4 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.