A crowd favorite that’s super simple to make. You can’t go wrong with these banana muffins!
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Super Easy Banana Muffins.
1. Info for Super Easy Banana Muffins
- Cook Time: 45 Min
- Total Time: 45 Min
- Servings: 12
- Calories: 191.01 kcal
2. Ingredients for Super Easy Banana Muffins
- large bananas
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup (100g) granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup (50g) light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups (180g) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Line a 12-cavity muffin pan with muffin liners.
- In a small bowl, mash the bananas thoroughly with a fork.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the mashed bananas, canola oil, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and eggs vigorously until smooth and combined.
- Add the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt to the bowl. Continue whisking until just combined. Be careful not to over-mix.
- Spoon an even amount of batter into each muffin liner.
- Bake the muffins on middle rack of oven until a toothpick inserted in the centers comes out clean, 15-25 minutes.
- Check to see that muffins are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Allow muffins to cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then remove from the pan and allow to cool completely on a wire rack. Store leftovers at room temperature for 2 days or in the refrigerator for 3 days.