Simply grilled slow and low, with a flavorful kick of sauce the last 15 minutes of grilling. Serve with backyard favorites of Peppery Potato Salad, deviled eggs, Cucumber and Red Pepper Salad and icy watermelon.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Tangy Grilled Back Ribs.
1. Info for Tangy Grilled Back Ribs
- Cook Time: 2 hr 10 min
- Total Time: 2 hr 10 min
- Servings: 4
2. Ingredients for Tangy Grilled Back Ribs
- 4 pounds pork back ribs
- 1 cup French dressing, reduced-fat
- 2 tablespoons dry onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, reduced-sodium
- Season ribs with salt and pepper. Grill ribs over indirect medium heat for 1 1/2 – 2 hours until tender.
- Combine dressing, soup mix, honey and soy sauce in a small bowl and mix well. Let stand 15 minutes or until needed.
- Brush ribs with sauce during the last 15-30 minutes of cooking. Serve remaining sauce with ribs.