These ribs give new meaning to “hot off the grill”. The dry rub of seasonings give these ribs a savory and slightly incendiary mix of flavor.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for New Mexican Back Ribs.
1. Info for New Mexican Back Ribs
- Cook Time: 2 hr 5 min
- Total Time: 2 hr 5 min
- Servings: 4
2. Ingredients for New Mexican Back Ribs
- 3-4 pounds pork back ribs
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne, (ground red pepper)
- In small bowl, stir together all seasoning ingredienta. Rub ribs on all surfaces with seasoning rub. Place ribs on a medium-hot grill over indirect heat; close grill hood and grill until ribs are tender, about 1 1/2 to 2 hours. (add more charcoal briquettes to fire, if necessary, to maintain grill temperature of about 325-350 degrees F.)