Easy warm ham sandwiches that use convenience foods to make a tasty dish. Serve with tomato soup and a leafy salad.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Warm Holiday Ham Crescents.
1. Info for Warm Holiday Ham Crescents
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total Time: 25 min
- Servings: 8
2. Ingredients for Warm Holiday Ham Crescents
- 1/2 pound brown-sugar fully-cooked ham, shaved
- 1 8 oz-can crescent dinner rolls, refrigerated
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese, OR Swiss, cut diagonally
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise, OR salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- Separate package of crescent rolls into triangles; place on waxed paper. Place cheese triangle over each dough triangle. Divide ham among the 8 dough/cheese triangles. Beginning at widest end, roll up to form a crescent. Place on baking sheet that has been coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375 degrees F for 13 to 15 minutes. Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir together mayonnaise and mustard; serve with Ham Crescents.