All the goodness of pizza minus the grease! This classic sweet and savory combo is packed with flavor, perfectly portioned, and ready in under 30.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for BBQ Chicken Naan Bread Pizza.
1. Info for BBQ Chicken Naan Bread Pizza
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total Time: 30 min
- Servings: 8
- Calories: 137 kcal
2. Ingredients for BBQ Chicken Naan Bread Pizza
- 2 whole wheat naan
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 2 tbsp cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 oz mozzarella
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Thinly slice the onion, and finely chop the cilantro. Shred the chicken, as needed.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper, and place the whole wheat naan on the baking tray.
- Spread the barbecue sauce evenly over the naan.
- Layer the red onion and chicken on top of the naan.
- Tear the mozzarella and sprinkle over the naan pizzas.
- Bake the pizzas for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and golden brown.
- Remove the naan pizzas from the oven, and sprinkle with fresh cilantro.
- Top each pizza with arugula, and enjoy!