Bacon Cheeseburger Dip: it’s like a fast food burger on a chip!
I have made a lot of good dips lately, but this one has my entire family’s vote as the best one yet. Seriously, folks, this dip tastes like something you would by in the drive-thru under a pair of arches or giant burger signs. It has the basic dip ingredients of cheese, cream cheese, etc, but then it has all of the components of a loaded burger, like ketchup, mustard and even a little bit of dill pickle!
It is safe to say that all of us were sad when this dip was gone. We munched on it with chip, someone put it on a baked potato and I saw my Third Son use some as a sandwich spread. I may or may not have eaten some straight on a spoon. I am already looking for an excuse to make it again. I can certainly see myself the family watching a game with a bowl of dip sitting on my lap on the buffet for me everyone to enjoy. Excuse me while I head on out to the kitchen to make more dip….
1. Info for Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2.8 oz package uncured, nitrate free bacon bits (or 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled)
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup + ¼ cup Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Tbsp ketchup
- 2 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp dill relish
- Brown the ground beef, making sure to break it into small crumbles.
- Add the onion and cook until soft.
- Season with pepper and add the bacon bits.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients,except the ¼ cup Cheddar.
- Transfer dip to a baking dish and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350.
- Serve with chips, crackers or little bread rounds.