French fries are one of my favorite recipe hacks. They are pre-cooked, pre-cut and so easy to add to anything! This breakfast casserole is a huge hit because, come on, who doesn’t want to feel like they are getting away with eating French fries for breakfast!!!
1. Info for Breakfast Casserole with French Fries
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Breakfast Casserole with French Fries
- 16 oz crinkle cut frozen French fries
- 1 red sweet bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheese (I use Cheddar or Colby-Jack, but any would work)
- 5 eggs
- ⅓ cup milk
- Toss fries, ham, pepper, onion and cheese then put into a greased 9×13 casserole dish.
- (note: you can stick it in the fridge at this point and leave it overnight)
- Whisk the eggs and milk and pour over the fries.
- Top with even more cheese if you are a cheese fiend like me.
- Bake 350 degrees for 1 hour or until done.