This recipe was approved by my gluten-eaters, but I will put regular substitutions in the recipe below. [Most of my recipes from here on out will have something like that in the notes so they can be switched from gluten free to regular, or vice versa.] It’s also egg-free and can be dairy-free if you use dairy-free chocolate chips. If you have a peanut allergy, use sunflower butter. Skadoosh! This is an allergy free home run recipe!
1. Info for Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Brownie Bites
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Brownie Bites
- 2 cups gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 2½ tsp gluten-free baking powder
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Whisk together dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, mix the oil, applesauce, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry.
- Stir to mix well.
- Mix in the peanut butter.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon the dough into prepared mini muffin tins (makes about 3 dozen).
- Bake in a preheated 325 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Empty tins out onto a wire baking rack and let cool.
4. Tips and advices:
- To make these ‘normally’, use regular all-purpose flour and omit the xanthan gum.