Today is National Chocolate Day, so here is chocolate recipe.
1. Info for Gluten-Free Double Chocolate Scones
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Gluten-Free Double Chocolate Scones
- 1½ cups gluten-free all-purpose blend
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chocolate chips (mini chips would work really well)
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the first seven ingredients (dry).
- With a pastry blender, cut in the butter. (You can also put this in a food processor to mix)
- Add the milk, vanilla, and egg.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Divide the dough out onto two balls.
- Pat each into mounded circles on a gluten-free floured work surface.
- Cut each circle into four wedges.
- Place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 12-14 minutes.