Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with this AMAZING Mint Chocolate Chip Shake! This is what I love about raw foods, you can have delicious, decadent recipes like this and still be cleansing!!
I LOVED Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream as a kid and it’s still one of my favorite flavors. This shake tastes exactly like to the real thing!!
1. Info for Raw Mint Chocolate Chip Smoothie
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Servings: 1
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Raw Mint Chocolate Chip Smoothie
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2 bunches fresh mint leaves
- 2 dropperfulls Cocoa Extract
- 2 dropperfulls Vanilla Stevia
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- Cacao Nibs as garnish
- Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth. I use VitaMix. You could also add some baby spinach to make it a more green in color and give it a boost in minerals!