I love Caesar salads. When I lived out west, I’d hit Albertson’s grocery stores for some of their deli Chicken Caesar Salads whenever I could. Then I’d fight my husband for the last bits. As a meal, though, it isn’t hearty enough for my crew. These teens crave more carbs than leaves. So for the family, it’s a Caesar pasta salad.I have made this with chicken and ham. Both are great. It’s almost too easy to post a recipe, but sometimes easy is best. During the busy summer months when we are off in fifty different directions, it’s nice to have a quick meal in mind to throw together. Plan ahead and make the pasta in the morning and put it in the fridge to chill until evening. Toss it with a dash of oil to keep the noodles from sticking together.
1. Info for Ham Caeser Pasta Salad
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Ham Caeser Pasta Salad
- 1 pound pasta, cooked and cooled
- 2 cups cooked chicken or ham, chopped
- 1 bottle Caesar dressing
- 1 cup cubed or shredded cheese (Cheddar, Mozzarella, or whatever you have)
- 1 4 oz can sliced olives, drained (optional)
- 2 cups torn lettuce leaves
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
4. Tips and advices:
- To make this gluten free, use gf pasta and gf dressing.