Honey Dressing is one I have been enjoying for a few seasons. The sweet honey coats the vegetables nicely while the lime gives it all a pleasing tang. The celery seed is a special surprise as it gives a savory, vintage taste to this dressing.
- 1 t. dry mustard
- 1 t. paprika
- 1/4 t. Kosher salt
- 1/2 C. honey
- 2 T. fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 T. cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil, olive oil works well too
- 1 t. celery seed
- In a small bowl add the first seven ingredients.
- Blend with a immersion blender until smooth and thickened.
- Stir in celery seed and toss with favorite salad or citrus fruits.
- Makes 1 1/4 Cups.