With Thanksgiving day right around the corner, I decided to celebrate by making pumpkin pie a bit early.
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Whisk pumpkin, condensed milk, eggs, spices, and salt until smooth.
- Pour mixture into pie crust. Bake for 15 minutes, then reduce heat to 350 degrees F and continue baking for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Let the pie cool completely before serving.