Ahhh, the beautiful things in life. Anyways, here’s one of my favorite classic recipes… Italian style stuffed shells!
- 1 Box pasta shells cooked
- 1 24oz jars pasta sauce (cook on stove)
- 4 cups Ricotta cheese
- 3 Cups shredded Italian blend cheeses
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together the ricotta, 2 cups shredded cheese, eggs, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Stuff each shell with the mixture.
- Pour 1/3 of the sauce in a 9×13 baking pan and align the shells on the sauce.
- Cover with the remaining sauce and shredded cheese.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Let stand for 10 before serving.