This is going to be a wild week. The boys are so excited about Christmas that they are driving me nuts already…and vacation has just begun! We are leaving for a trip to the In-Law Grandma’s house on Saturday, so I need to use up everything perishable in the fridge and plan for snacks on our 10 hour drive.
This quiche is so simple to throw together. It is so completely versatile, too. You can use any kind of cheese or cooked meat. You can add any kind of vegetable or herb, too. I like to bake it the night before and then just warm up individual slices in the morning.
1. Info for Quick Quiche
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Quick Quiche
- 3 eggs
- 1½ cups milk
- 6-8 strips bacon, crumbled or ¾ cup cooked sausage
- Optional add ins: chilies, mushrooms, green peppers, onions, spinach
- Mix eggs, milk and butter in a bowl.
- With whisk, add biscuit mix.
- Then fold in bacon and cheese and any other add ins you choose.
- Pour in greased pie plate.
- Bake 350 degrees 30 minutes or until knife inserted near the center comes out clean.