I love stuffed pastas. Fill them with cheese, meat, vegetables, it really doesn’t matter. Cover them with any kind of sauce, it doesn’t matter. Just give me stuffed pastas. These little babies are Buitoni’s.
It takes four packages to feed my crew, so I usually only buy these if they are on a mega sale (or reduced for quick sale). Once in a while, I splurge and buy one container and don’t share. But that isn’t very nice.
With this recipe, you could use any kind of pasta….even plain if you so choose. Ravioli, tortellini, agnolotti…it doesn’t matter what you stuff them with, this sauce will go.
1. Info for Tomato Pesto Cream Sauce for Pasta
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Tomato Pesto Cream Sauce for Pasta
- 1 14 ounce can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a saucepan, combine tomatoes, cream and pesto until well combined.
- Add remaining ingredients and heat through, but do not boil or cream will curdle.
- Toss with cooked pasta.
- Serve immediately.