Whipping up a quick gravy is a must-have skill that is easy to learn. With this failproof gravy recipe, you’re just 10 minutes away from the perfect complement to your roast chicken or turkey.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for: How To Make Gravy.
1. Info for: How To Make Gravy
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 10 min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 245.09 kcal
2. Ingredients for: How To Make Gravy
- Butter 4 T
- Flour 5 T
- Chicken Broth 2 cups
- Chicken or Turkey drippings 2 T
- Chicken stock 1 cup
- Salt ½ tsp
- Pepper ½ tsp
- In a medium sauce pot, melt butter on medium high heat.
- Stir in flour and toast for 1 minute.
- Slowly pour in chicken broth, whisking as you go to eliminate clumps.
- Combine chicken or turkey drippings with the chicken stock, then add the mixture into the pot.
- Lower temperature and simmer for 5 minutes, until slightly thickened.
- Add salt and pepper and serve immediately.