Think of this as your back pocket peanut sauce — a versatile, instant flavor upgrader to elevate even the most modest meals. Use it to add a saucy, savory edge to roasted sweet potatoes, butternut squash, or chicken. Drizzle it over grain bowls or tofu, or toss it with with rice, noodles, and veggies in a simple stir-fry.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Firecracker Peanut Sauce.
1. Info for Firecracker Peanut Sauce
- Cook Time: 5 Min
- Total Time: 5 Min
- Servings: 7
- Calories: 74.59 kcal
2. Ingredients for Firecracker Peanut Sauce
- creamy peanut butter
- warm water
- reduced-sodium soy sauce
- sweet chili sauce
- rice vinegar
- sesame oil
- finely grated fresh ginger
- garlic clove
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl, whisking until smooth.
- Serve sauce, or refrigerate airtight up to 2 weeks.