Garlic brings out the savory flavors in this easy asparagus side dish.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for 5-Ingredient Garlic Roasted Asparagus.
1. Info for 5-Ingredient Garlic Roasted Asparagus
- Cook Time: 22 min
- Total Time: 22 min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 66.79 kcal
2. Ingredients for 5-Ingredient Garlic Roasted Asparagus
- 2 large cloves garlic
- 1 1/4 lbs. asparagus
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Crush and finely mince the garlic.
- Trim the rough ends from the asparagus spears, and arrange on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle the asparagus with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt, black pepper, and minced garlic.
- Roast on middle rack of oven until the garlic is fragrant, and asparagus is crisp-tender, 10-12 minutes.
- Check to see that asparagus is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Serve immediately.