Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Banana Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie.
1. Info for Banana Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total Time: 5 min
- Servings: 2
- Calories: 1080.42 kcal
2. Ingredients for Banana Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (or almond butter)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 4 pitted dates (or less depending on ripeness of banana)
- 2 medium frozen bananas (sliced)
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- Throw all of the ingredients into your KitchenAid® blender in the order listed, secure the lid, and blend on high for 30 to 60 seconds until smooth and frosty.
- NOTE: You need ripe bananas (but not really over ripe) for the best flavor profile.