Bring some sparkle to your day with this swirled strawberry, banana and matcha smoothie! Topped with pink sprinkles, and whipped cream, this recipe is both wholesome and indulgent.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Unicorn Smoothie.
1. Info for Unicorn Smoothie
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total Time: 5 min
- Servings: 1
- Calories: 293.3 kcal
2. Ingredients for Unicorn Smoothie
- 1/2 tsp matcha powder
- 1/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 banana
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- Whipped cream (in a can)
- In a small bowl mix together the matcha powder, and vanilla Greek yogurt.
- Spoon the matcha-yogurt dish into the botton of a serving 8-12 oz serving glass. Use the back a teaspoon to create streaks of green up the glass.
- Add the banana, frozen strawberries, and milk to a blender container, and blend until smooth. Pour the strawberry-banana smoothie on top of the match-yogurt mixture. Use the back of a teaspoon to swirl the pink and green components together against the side of the glass.
- Top the smoothie with a whipped cream ‘horn’, and sprinkles.