Enjoy all the deliciousness of apple pie in a healthy form with this creamy, cinnamon-spiked smoothie.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Apple Pie Smoothie.
1. Info for Apple Pie Smoothie
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total Time: 5 min
- Servings: 1
- Calories: 496.31 kcal
2. Ingredients for Apple Pie Smoothie
- 1 gala apple
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- A pinch of nutmeg
- Add the ingredients to the blender, and blend until smooth. Top with cinnamon, as desired.