These classic chocolate chip blondies will fly off the bake sale table!
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Best Ever Chocolate Chip Blondies.
Info for Best Ever Chocolate Chip Blondies
- Cook Time: 50 Min
- Total Time: 50 Min
- Servings: 8
- Calories: 296.3 kcal
Ingredients for Best Ever Chocolate Chip Blondies
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1/2 cup (115g) unsalted butter, softened
- 6 Tbs. (75g) granulated sugar
- 6 Tbs. (75g) light brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/4 cup (150g) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. corn starch
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- Scant 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2oz. (1/3 cup) chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Spray an 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the softened butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Beat with a hand mixer until pale and fluffy.
- Add the egg to the bowl and continue to beat on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add the flour, corn starch, baking soda, and salt to the bowl. Beat the mixture on medium speed, scraping down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula as needed, until the ingredients are combined.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula, and add the chocolate chips to the mixture. Fold the chocolate chips into the dough until they are evenly distributed.
- Transfer the dough to the prepared baking dish and press it into an even layer.
- Bake the blondies on middle rack of oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 25 minutes.
- Check to see that blondies are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Allow the blondies to cool at room temperature for a least 15 minutes. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour, then slice and serve.