Kick your sweet potatoes up a notch with a spicy hit of chili and cayenne pepper!
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Best Spicy Sweet Potato Fries .
1. Info for Best Spicy Sweet Potato Fries
- Cook Time: 30 Min
- Total Time: 30 Min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 135.1 kcal
2. Ingredients for Best Spicy Sweet Potato Fries
- 1 lb. sweet potatoes
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into wedges about 3/4 inch thick.
- Place the sweet potatoes in a large mixing bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle evenly with the chili powder, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper. Use a rubber spatula to toss the sweet potatoes until they are evenly coated.
- Transfer the sweet potatoes to the baking sheet and arrange so there is as much space between the wedges as possible.
- Roast the sweet potatoes on middle rack of oven for 12 minutes.
- Carefully flip the sweet potatoes. Continue roasting until they are tender and slightly charred at the edges, 10-14 minutes.
- Check to see that sweet potatoes are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Serve immediately.