These Chicken & Pesto Naan Pizzas are the perfect way to use up leftover rotisserie chicken. Fast, filling, and flavorful!
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Chicken Pesto Naan Pizzas.
1. Info for Chicken Pesto Naan Pizzas
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total Time: 20 min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 483 kcal
2. Ingredients for Chicken Pesto Naan Pizzas
- 4 pieces Naan bread
- ½ cup (120g) basil pesto sauce
- 4oz. (3/4 cup) shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 ½ cups (6oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tomato
- chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the naan on the baking sheet.
- Divide the pesto sauce equally between the naan pieces and spread into an even layer, leaving a 1/2-inch border around the sauce.
- Arrange equal amounts of shredded chicken and cheese on each piece of naan.
- Bake the pizzas on lower-middle rack of oven until the naan is crisp and the cheese is bubbly and golden, 13-15 minutes.
- Check to see that pizzas are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Halve the tomato, and remove and discard the seeds. Dice tomato into 1/4-inch pieces.
- Top each pizza with an equal amount of diced tomato and fresh basil if you like, then slice and serve. Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to 2 days. Reheat in the oven at 350°F for 5-7 minutes.