Elevate asparagus with an easy, tangy honey-balsamic glaze that brings out the sweetness in the spears.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Easy Honey-Balsamic Asparagus.
1. Info for Easy Honey-Balsamic Asparagus
- Cook Time: 22 min
- Total Time: 22 min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 79.2 kcal
2. Ingredients for Easy Honey-Balsamic Asparagus
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 1/4 lbs. asparagus
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. honey
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Crush and finely mince the garlic.
- Trim the rough ends from the asparagus spears, and arrange on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle the asparagus with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt, black pepper, and minced garlic.
- Whisk the balsamic vinegar and honey together in a small bowl.
- Roast asparagus on middle rack of oven until it is crisp-tender and slightly charred, 15-20 minutes.
- Check to see that asparagus is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Drizzle the honey-balsamic mixture over the asparagus spears. Serve immediately.