For an elegant, sunset dinner on the deck, serve this olive-feta stuffed tenderloin with a marinated orzo salad and grilled mixed bell peppers. Or, for a sophisticated appetizer at an evening picnic concert, chill the tenderloin after grilling and serve slices of it on baguette toasts with a light spread of grained mustard and Cucumber and Red Pepper Salad.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Herb-Crusted Mediterranean Pork Tenderloin.
1. Info for Herb-Crusted Mediterranean Pork Tenderloin
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total Time: 35 min
- Servings: 4
2. Ingredients for Herb-Crusted Mediterranean Pork Tenderloin
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 3 tablespoons refrigerated mixed olive tapenade
- 1 ounce feta cheese, finely crumbled (about 3 tablespoons)
- Place pork on large piece of plastic wrap. Rub tenderloin with oil; sprinkle oregano and lemon pepper evenly over surface. Wrap tightly in the plastic wrap; refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Prepare a medium-hot fire in grill. Unwrap pork. Make lengthwise cut through center of tenderloin. Cut to, but not through, opposite side. Open meat so it lies flat. Spread olive tapénade on half of tenderloin. Sprinkle with cheese. Fold other half of meat over to form original shape of tenderloin. Tie close with twine at 1 1/2 to 2-inch intervals.
- Grill tenderloin, uncovered, over direct heat for 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F.*, turning tenderloin over halfway during grilling. Transfer tenderloin to cutting board. Loosely cover with foil; let rest for 5-10 minutes. To serve, remove string and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.