Mediterranean chicken patties with cucumbers and spinach with a dill yogurt sauce in a pita pocket.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Mediterranean Ground Chicken Pita Pocket.
1. Info for Mediterranean Ground Chicken Pita Pocket
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total Time: 35 min
- Servings: 4
2. Ingredients for Mediterranean Ground Chicken Pita Pocket
- 2 pounds Tyson® Ground Chicken
- 2 teaspoons freshly chopped oregano
- 3 teaspoons prepared dry lemon seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 package whole wheat pita pockets, 6 halves
- 1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons prepared dill yogurt dressing
- 1 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 mini cucumber, sliced
- Combine the ground chicken, lemon seasoning, oregano and garlic paste in a mixing bowl. Keep refrigerated until use.
- Prepare an outdoor grill with cooking oil or spray, at a high heat (450-500°F). Form the chicken mixture into 6 patties and place directly onto the grill grates. The heat will help the patties from sticking. Flip twice and lower the heat to a low, continue to cook the patties for 15-20 minutes or until the juices run clear and the patties or cook throughout.
- On the opposite side of the grill, toast the tops of the pita pockets. Divide the dressing, spinach, cheese and cucumber inside each of the pockets and place one burger in each of the pockets.