Sometimes when you are scouring through recipes to find the perfect one that will satisfy your sweet tooth and put smiles on your loved ones faces. This recipe for Mediterranean Tart combines three perfectly paired ingredients with a decadent and hearty taste that will leave your guests satisfied. The Mediterranean Tart recipe is a smooth and rich treat. If you want to experience pure palate pleasure, then try these sweet treats.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Mediterranean Tart.
1. Info for Mediterranean Tart
- Cook Time: 1 hr 10 min
- Total Time: 1 hr 10 min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 441.06 kcal
2. Ingredients for Mediterranean Tart
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 150 gr. spinach
- 1 large leek, finely diced
- 4 dried tomatoes, diced
- A few black olives, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 100 gr. goat cheese, hand-shredded
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Lower heat to 170 C and bake shortcrust pastry in a pie pan for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, slowly cook the leek in a skillet over low heat. When almost done, add spinach to the skillet and lightly cook.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and add the cream, dried tomatoes, olives, and goat cheese.
- Remove the shortcrust pastry from oven. Add the spinach and leek and top off with the egg and cream mixture. Bake at 170 C for about 40 minutes or until it sets.