Made famous in the television commercial, Pork Loin and Ms. Apricot combine for a mouth-watering match made in Hollywood, in a relationship that’s certain to enliven up your dinner meal.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Apricot-Glazed Pork Loin Chops.
1. Info for Apricot-Glazed Pork Loin Chops
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total Time: 25 min
- Servings: 4
2. Ingredients for Apricot-Glazed Pork Loin Chops
- 4 bone-in ribeye (rib) pork chops, 3/4-thick
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 4 apricots, fresh, seeded and chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh cilantro, stemmed and chopped
- In small bowl, combine 1/4 cup apricot preserves and curry powder. Brush over both sides of pork chops. Place on pre-heated medium-hot grill. Cook for 8 to 9 minutes (about 4 minutes per side) or until internal temperature as measured with an instant-read thermometer reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
- Meanwhile, combine apricots, preserves and cilantro. When ready to serve, spoon Chunky Apricot Sauce over pork chops.