Serve with bow-tie pasta tossed with green peas and butter. Add chopped fresh basil, parsley or chive to “spice” it up.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Parmesan-Crusted New York Pork Chops.
1. Info for Parmesan-Crusted New York Pork Chops
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 15 min
- Servings: 4
2. Ingredients for Parmesan-Crusted New York Pork Chops
- 4 boneless New York (top loin) pork chops, about 1-inch thick
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1/3 cup panko bread crumbs, (Japanese-style bread crumbs)
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Brush pork with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Let stand for 15 to 30 minutes. In a small bowl, mix panko and Parmesan together.
- Prepare a medium-hot fire in grill. Place chops on grill and close the lid. Grill over direct heat for 4 minutes. Turn chops and sprinkle panko mixture over tops. Close lid and continue grilling for 4-5 minutes more, or until the topping is lightly browned and the internal temperature of the pork on a meat thermometer measures between 145 degrees F. (medium rare) and 160 degrees F. (medium). Remove from the grill and let rest for 3 minutes.