At a twist to this year’s Easter ham table by serving this chutney to accompany your centerpiece ham. The sweet and smoky flavor of the ham complements this colorful, hearty topping.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Nuevo Southwestern Chutney.
1. Info for Nuevo Southwestern Chutney
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 15 min
- Servings: 1
2. Ingredients for Nuevo Southwestern Chutney
- 1 11-oz can corn, drained OR 1 1/3-cups frozen corn
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1/4 c jalapeno pepper jelly
- 1 tablespoon red onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chile in adobo sauce, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- In medium microwave-safe bowl, stir together all ingredients except cilantro. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 4 minutes, stirring every minute. Stir in cilantro; microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
- Serve with fully-cooked ham.
- Makes about 1 1/2 cups chutney.