Use your favorite combination of herbs fresh from the garden. Feel like singing? Try a Scarbourgh Faire combination of Parsely, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme. Serve with grilled vegetable kabobs and deli potato salad.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Herbed Pork Chops.
1. Info for Herbed Pork Chops
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total Time: 25 min
- Servings: 4
2. Ingredients for Herbed Pork Chops
- 4 bone-in ribeye (rib) pork chops, 3/4-inch thick
- 1 cup Italian dressing, reduced fat
- 4 tablespoons fresh herbs, chopped (any combination – chives, basil, oregano, rosemary)
- Place chops in a resealable plastic bag. Add dressing and herbs; seal and refrigerate 8 to 24 hours. Remove chops from marinade; discard marinade. Grill chops over medium-high heat (or broil 4 inches from heat) for 8 to 9 minutes, turning once until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time.