Complete this basic roast with mashed potatoes with Pork Gravy and buttered corn.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Peppered Pork Roast.
1. Info for Peppered Pork Roast
- Cook Time: 1 hr 25 min
- Total Time: 1 hr 25 min
- Servings: 4
2. Ingredients for Peppered Pork Roast
- 4 pound pork loin roast, OR 2 2-pound roasts, boneless
- 6 tablespoons pepper blend seasoning
- Rub all surfaces of roast(s) with seasoned pepper. Place pork in shallow roasting pan and roast in 350 degrees F. oven for 40 minutes to 1 1/2 hours, until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Remove roast from oven; let rest about 10 minutes. Slice and serve.