Start with a boneless pork loin, roasted with a citrus-garlic-cumin topping. But, don’t stop there. Make sure to roast extra, turning one cut into three meals.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Cuban Glazed Pork Loin.
1. Info for Cuban Glazed Pork Loin
- Cook Time: 1 hr 25 min
- Total Time: 1 hr 25 min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 265kcal
2. Ingredients for Cuban Glazed Pork Loin
- 3 1/4 – 3 1/2 pound pork loin roast, boneless
- 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks (optional)
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1-inch wedges (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Arrange the pork roast in the center of a shallow roasting pan.
- Grate the zest of the lime into a small bowl. Juice the lime and add 1 tablespoon to the bowl; reserve remaining juice for another use. Stir the remaining ingredients into the bowl. Spread the citrus mixture over the surface of the pork. Surround the pork with the sweet potatoes and onion if desired.
- Roast 20 minutes per pound or about 65 to 70 minutes until the internal temperature on an instant read thermometer reaches 145°F. Remove from oven and let the roast rest for 10 minutes. Slice slightly over a third of the roast, surround with roasted vegetables if desired and serve.
- 4 servings with leftover. Reserve the remaining 2/3 roast, cut in cubes and refrigerate, covered, for two additional meals.