If you’ve never roasted broccoli before, now is the time to start. Once you try it, you’ll be making this easy side dish over and over again!
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Simple Roasted Broccoli.
1. Info for Simple Roasted Broccoli
- Cook Time: 30 Min
- Total Time: 30 Min
- Servings: 3
- Calories: 131.44 kcal
2. Ingredients for Simple Roasted Broccoli
- 1 bag of broccoli florets (1 lb.)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Make sure the broccoli florets are roughly 1 inch wide, and arrange them in an even layer on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle the broccoli with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Use a rubber spatula to toss the broccoli until it is evenly coated in the oil.
- Roast on middle rack of oven, stirring halfway through cook time, until the broccoli is crisp-tender and slightly charred, 22-25 minutes.
- Check to see that broccoli is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Serve immediately.