This lemon and Parmesan roasted broccoli is as addictive as french fries!
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Lemon Parmesan Roasted Broccoli.
1. Info for Lemon Parmesan Roasted Broccoli
- Cook Time: 35 Min
- Total Time: 35 Min
- Servings: 3
- Calories: 166.47 kcal
2. Ingredients for Lemon Parmesan Roasted Broccoli
- 1 bag of broccoli florets (1 lb.)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 lemon
- 3 Tbs. grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Make sure the broccoli florets are roughly 1 inch wide, and arrange in an even layer on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle the broccoli with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt, black pepper, and garlic powder.
- Use a rubber spatula to toss the broccoli until it is evenly coated in the oil.
- Cut the lemon in quarters and squeeze the juice over the broccoli florets. Arrange the slices on the pan among the broccoli.
- Roast on middle rack of oven for 15 minutes.
- Open the oven and sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the broccoli. Toss lightly with a rubber spatula. Continue roasting until cheese is lightly golden and the broccoli is crisp-tender, 8-10 minutes.
- Check to see that broccoli is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Discard the lemon wedges, and serve immediately.