Think all strawberry jam canning recipes are the same? In this post I share my secrets on how to take your strawberry jam from ordinary to extraordinary!
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Strawberry Lemon Jam.
1. Info for Strawberry Lemon Jam
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total Time: 1 hr
- Servings: 72
- Calories: 160.46 kcal
2. Ingredients for Strawberry Lemon Jam
- 2 quarts of perfectly ripened strawberries
- 1 1.75 oz package of 100% Natural Sure Jell Premium Fruit Pectin
- 1/4 C minus 1 Tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 7 C organic cane sugar
- 6 12 oz Ball canning jelly jars with lids and rings
- A large pot of boiling water
- For a full set of directions go to: http://simpleseasonal.com/recipes/canning/strawberry-lemon-jam