Easy baked pasta with no boiling required
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Super Easy Pasta Bake.
1. Info for Super Easy Pasta Bake
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total Time: 1 hr
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 445.01 kcal
2. Ingredients for Super Easy Pasta Bake
- 24 oz. jarred pasta sauce
- 14 1/2 oz. canned diced tomatoes (including liquid)
- 1 cup water
- 2 cup elbow macaroni (uncooked)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Mix the pasta sauce, diced tomatoes, and water in a 9×13-inch baking dish.
Stir the uncooked elbow macaroni into the sauce mixture.
Cover the baking dish tightly with aluminum foil.
Bake the pasta on middle rack of oven until noodles are tender, about 45 minutes.
Carefully remove the foil. Sprinkle the cheese over the pasta and continue baking until cheese is bubbly and melted, about 5 minutes.
Check to see that pasta bake is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
Serve immediately. Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for up to 1 week.