Thai peanut sauce is a delicious condiment to serve with satay chicken skewers or fresh spring rolls. A little bit spicy, a little bit sweet, this addictive sauce is easy to make — and is ready in just five minutes!
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Yummly Recipe Basics: How To Make Thai Style Peanut Sauce.
1. Info for Yummly Recipe Basics: How To Make Thai Style Peanut Sauce
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total Time: 5 min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 417.6 kcal
2. Ingredients for Yummly Recipe Basics: How To Make Thai Style Peanut Sauce
- Garlic 2 tsp
- Ginger 2 tsp
- Peanut Butter ½ cup
- Rice Vinegar 1 T
- Soy sauce ¼ cup
- Honey 1 T
- Sriracha 1 T
- Chopped peanuts 1 tsp (for garnish)
- Warm peanut butter in a microwave in 30-second intervals until soft.
- Combine all ingredients except for chopped peanuts in a bowl and whisk until smooth. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts and serve.