2. Cranberry Daiquiri
Make this tasty drink for a special occasion or for the weekend!
- 1 1/2 cups cranberry juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 750 ml bottle of light rum
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 sprigs of mint
- lime slices, frozen cranberries, and fresh mint for garnish
- In a small saucepan, heat water and sugar together; add mint. Heat sugar mix on medium until sugar breaks down and mixture starts to thicken. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Combine rum, juice, water, and simple syrup in a pitcher and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Garnish with lime slices, frozen cranberries, and fresh mint.