Summer is here and it’s a perfect time for a barbecue. If you preparing to host a backyard party so search barbecue sauce recipes are a great starting point. The tasty homemade sauce makes any grilled meal special. Try to cook these sauces and let me know which one is your favorite.
1. Smoky Gluten-Free Barbecue Sauce
Easy smoky gluten-free barbecue sauce recipe to serve as a marinade, dressing, or dip! Try and enjoy it!
- 2 cups organic ketchup (make sure it is gluten-free)
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons tamari soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon natural liquid smoke
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Add all the ingredients in a pot on the stove and heat on high until it starts to boil.
- When it boils, turn the heat to low, whisk the ingredients together and simmer for 5 minutes or until it begins to thicken.