What can be cozier than spending time curled up next to a beautifully blazing fire with your favorite cup of hot chocolate and some super yummy cookies? While it is easier to buy any cookies in Walmart, homemade versions are a lot healthier and much more affordable.
Just like you, I am also guilty of eating store-bought cookies that claim to be gluten- and sugar-free (but how can I know it?). When I found these ten recipes, though, the situation changed drastically. Hopefully, the following recipes will inspire you to turn on your oven today.
1. Caramel Apple Cookies
Just in case you hate the idea of giving your little ones store-bought candy corn treats, I’ve got this candy corn cookie recipe for you. They make a spooktacular Halloween treat as well. Find the recipe and video instructions here.
6. Oreo Funfetti CookiesThese bright fall cookies are literally jam-packed with sprinkles, Oreos, and chocolate chips. Feel free to add anything you or your kids love to these funfetti cookies. Check out the recipe here.
7. Perfect Apple Pie CookiesDon’t feel like baking the whole apple pie? Need a quick treat for your Sunday brunch or Halloween party? I have a perfect solution for you – follow the instructions here. You can never go wrong with apples.
8. Salted Caramel Coconut ThumbprintsCoconut lovers, I didn’t forget about you. These fall cookies are just right for you. Just like the author Michael said, the salt and caramel work wonderfully together. Find the recipe here.
9. Cinnamon Crumb Pecan SandiePecans and cinnamon make a wonderful combination for the fall cookies. Find Kelsey’s recipe here.
10. Pumpkin Oatmeal Breakfast CookiesCrave more pumpkin cookies? Here you have them! These pumpkin oatmeal cookies are tasty, healthy, and most importantly gluten-free. I will have one for sure. Check out the recipe here.
These insanely yummy fall cookies taste much better than store-bought ones and you can experiment with the ingredients to make them healthier and tastier. So, what is the recipe you would like to try first?