When I read about Girard’s Apple Poppy Seed Salad Dressing, I immediately knew I wanted to make a dessert with it. Apple Cake. A Frugal Apple Cake. A Delicious Frugal Apple Cake.
1. Info for Apple Dapple Wacky Cake
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Apple Dapple Wacky Cake
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 heaping tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- 1 apple, peeled, cored, chopped fine
- apple juice
- ⅓ cup Girard’s Apple Poppy Seed Salad Dressing
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Put the apple in a one cup measure and fill in the nooks and crannies with apple juice.
- Add the salad dressing, lemon juice and vanilla to the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Add the apple/juice combo and stir until well combined.
- Pour batter into a greased 7 X 11 pan.
- Bake 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until done.