Have you figured out that I often just throw things together and call them dinner? This is one of those recipes. Earlier in the week, I baked 2 whole chickens and now I am using the meat in whatever way strikes my fancy. Who knows what tomorrow will bring? (Is that from a song?) This could actually be a pantry dinner if you chose to use the alternative ingredients I have listed in brackets “()”.
1. Info for Chicken Hash
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Chicken Hash
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cut into bite sized pieces (or you could use canned )
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp seasoned salt (I use Krazy Jane’s Mixed Up Salt)
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- 2 cans sliced potatoes, drained
- 1 can sliced carrots, drained
- Heat chicken and cook onion in olive oil.
- When onion is clear, add the seasonings and continue to cook until onion and chicken turn a little brown around the edges.
- Add potatoes and carrots, stir and heat through.