Pancakes are one of my favorite go to meals….for breakfast or dinner. My kids love them any time of day. But I get bored serving the same old normal pancakes. So every once in a while, I throw in something different. Like these: Fluffernutter pancakes: peanut butter pancakes with a marshmallow fluff sauce. Oh how my kids’ dentists love me!
These have got to be the easiest pancakes ever. Three ingredients plus water. Yup, these are convenience all the way. Of course, you could use a basic homemade recipe for the pancakes. Just add the peanut butter with the wet ingredients. The results should be the same. It’s like a subtle(?) peanut butter and marshmallow fluff sandwich: the Fluffernutter.
1. Info for Fluffernutter Pancakes
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Servings: 8
- Calories: 164kcal
2. Ingredients for Fluffernutter Pancakes
- 3 cups add-water pancake mix (like Krusteaz)
- 2 cups water
- 9 Tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1 small jar marshmallow fluff
- 2 Tbsp boiling water
- Combine the pancake mix, water and peanut butter.
- Add a little more water if the batter is too thick.
- Cook pancakes on a greased griddle.
- Combine the fluff and boiling water in a bowl, stirring until smooth.
- Spoon over the cooked pancakes.
4. Tips and advices:
- If the marshmallow sauce is too much for you, these are great with a little jam instead.