I have been looking through my cookbooks at recipes I haven’t made in a while. This is a great one that my family loves that I had forgotten about. I make it every few years. It uses mostly pantry ingredients which is perfect when I am late getting to the grocery store.
This is super easy and probably costs not more than $4 if you shop sales or use generic brands. You could also use chicken or hot dogs. I double the soup for my family and use half the meat. I also don’t use butter when I make the stuffing.
1. Info for Hamburger Casserole
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Hamburger Casserole
- 1 pound hamburger
- 1 can Chunky Vegetable soup
- 1 package Stove top stuffing
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Brown hamburger, drain.
- Stir in soup and set aside.
- Prepare stuffing mix according to directions.
- Spoon half of the stuffing into greased 2 quart casserole dish.
- Top with beef mixture, ½ of the cheese and then the remaining stuffing and cheese.
- Bake uncovered 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until heated through.