We got a new barbecue last month. Isn’t Florida fun! Who starts grilling in March? So far, we have had the normal stuff; hot dogs, steaks, ribs, sausage. When my in-laws came to see us over Spring Break, we got out ten pounds of chicken hindquarters for a huge batch of bbq chicken. I finished it all with a homemade sauce.
The nice thing about this particular homemade barbecue sauce is that it is not cooked. I pour the ingredients in a bowl and stir. Less than a minute later, I have a sauce that goes great on chicken, pork and beef. It is even great for dipping French fries or chicken nuggets. I love all-purpose sauces like this.
1. Info for Homemade Barbecue Sauce
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Homemade Barbecue Sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 Tbsp smokey mustard (like this one)
- 3 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp honey
- Whisk together all ingredients in a bowl.
- Store in the refrigerator up to 3 weeks.